Stage 1: full tuition reimbursement in form of state student stipend, full time Master’s program on a free basis.
Stage 2: partial tuition reimbursement in form of state student stipend, full time Master’s program on a paid basis.
Tuition fee: AMD 220,000.00.
Stage 1: from June 1st to June 20th, yearly,
Stage 2: from August 20th to September 1st, yearly.
The admission is competitive with the decision made by the admission committee, on the basis of submitted documents, considering the GPA of the academic courses enlisted in the diploma appendix, and the results of the specialty interview.
1) an application form,
2) original and copy of the applicant's ID document,
3) original and copy of bachelor's or master's diploma, an academic certificate, certified specialist's diploma and their appendices (for those who received higher education in foreign countries - a document to attest the equivalency of the education),
4) curriculum vitae and 2 photos (3 x 4 size),
5) original and copy of the military service record (if applicable),
6) list of scientific publications or still submitted for publication (if available).
For more information, contact the AANL Education Division:
+374 10 35 00 12, +374 95 222 851.