• Theoretical physics - 2 (two) places,
• Nuclear Physics, Physics of Elementary particles and Cosmic rays - 2 (two) places.
For the postgraduate admission, application forms submitted by the applicant or by his/her designee must be addressed to the AANL director, along with the following documents:
1) copies of bachelor's and master's or certified specialist's diploma and their appendices (for those who received higher education in foreign countries - a document to attest the equivalency of the education),
2) a foreign language certificate or an equivalent reference (set by the internal threshold with grade evaluation),
3) a copy of at least one scientific publication in the applied specialty or a scientific abstract covering min. 20 printed pages,
4) curriculum vitae and three photos (3 x 4 size),
5) extract from the employment record book (if available).
For more information, contact the AANL Education Division:
+374 10 35 00 12, +374 95 222 851.